If you wish to submit and agenda item for the next conference, please complete the following form below.
Items submitted to the Chair directly, will not be permitted.
If your item has an attachment, please email that separately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only current or past Board of Trustee members can submit items for the Board of Trustees agenda. If you are not a current or past Trustee, please contact one and have that person submit your item on your behalf.
For any changes in GA approved literature, please click here to see the format to use when posting the item in the Agenda Item box just below. If this format is not followed, the item will be returned for proper formatting.
- Do not type in all capital letters
- List the publication in which the item is listed
- List the page where it appears
- List the section, paragraph and sentence where it appears
- Describe the change(s) you wish to make, such as exactly what words or phrases you are looking to change, modify or delete. Do not include your reasoning
- Show what exists now by using the words ‘Current Version:’ and then listing the original text
- Show the edited version you wish to be approved by using the words ‘Proposed Version:’ and then listing the revised text
- For very large agenda items
If your agenda item is very large, you can submit it via either a Word or Excel document, but also in a PDF form. Send those files direct to:
Agenda items submitted without such files will not be added to the agenda, until all required files are received.
- Review your item and click the button at the bottom of this form to submit.
PLEASE ONLY HIT SUBMIT ONE TIME. It will send duplicates if hit more often. Thank you.
If you do not get a confirmation of this item being received within 5 business days, please click the ‘Contact Admin’ link in the top menu of the Website.